Services for bulk material handling, warehousing and transports
Project logistics solutions
Customs clearance of project cargo, consulting services
- Customs clearance of equipment and machinery. DDP shipments of project-related spare parts and components
- High expertise in delivery and customs clearance of technological equipment and dismantled factories imported to and exported from Finland, Western Europe, Central Asia, Southern Caucasus and Eastern Europe.
- Customs clearance of equipment invested into shared capital as a contribution in kind
- Consulting in relation to export and import to and from Finland and the EU. Logistics planning of investment projects
- Certification and cargo value evaluation services
Hacklin Hamiko has strong experience in developing and implementation of various forwarding projects related to transportation and storage of technological equipment and machinery.
Our forwarders carefully plan all project stages in close consultation with the client and customs authorities to satisfy the client’s time and cost requirements.
Having managed numerous small and large shipping projects successfully over the years, we can offer you our knowledge and experience in planning, scheduling and progressing cargo movement activities to minimize the risk of failure meeting delivery deadlines. By careful routing and selection of carriers, optimum storage of consignments and negotiations of competitive freight rates, we can show you real savings on logistics costs.
Uncommitted project freight forwarder
Hacklin Hamiko acts as dedicated and uncommitted project freight forwarder which secures Client’s interests in the supply chain.
The company intends to find the best and, if needed, compensatory logistics solution for the Client within every stage of the project.
We would be glad to receive enquiries for shipments into and from Finland, Western Europe, Central Asia, Southern Caucasus and Eastern Europe as we have all needed infrastructural setup in place to support any size of project cargo delivered by all transport modes.
- Planning and comparison of different cargo transportation routes and means of transport
- Optimization of consignments and transportation time schedules
- Planning of appropriate size of transportation packages
- Consultations regarding terms of delivery
- Obtaining of transport licenses and permits
- Export and import documentation services, translation services
- Definition of HS codes
- Importation of equipment and machineries as a part of the charter capital contribution
- Estimation of import duties and taxes
- Obtaining of certificates and licenses
- Import and export customs clearance