Project logistics solutions
- High and heavy cargo handling
- Project cargo transportation with destination or dispatch points in Finland or the Nordic States, Russia and the CIS countries
- Checking, loading and lashing of project cargo at the logistics HUB situated close to the Russian border in Hamina, Finland
CONSULTING AND CUSTOMS CLEARANCE FOR PROJECT CARGO
- Customs clearance in Finland and Russia. DDP shipments
- High expertise in delivery and customs clearance of technological equipment and dismantled factories imported to/from Russia and the EU
- Customs clearance of equipment invested into shared capital as a contribution in kind
- Consulting in relation to export and import to and from Russia and the EU. Tax planning of investment projects and trade transactions
- Certification and cargo value evaluation services
Hacklin Hamiko has strong experience in developing and implementation of various forwarding projects related to transportation and storage of technological equipment and machinery.
Our forwarders carefully plan all project stages in close consultation with the client and customs authorities to satisfy the client’s time and cost requirements.
Having managed numerous small and large shipping projects successfully over the years, we can offer you our knowledge and experience in planning, scheduling and progressing cargo movement activities to minimize the risk of failure meeting delivery deadlines. By careful routing and selection of carriers, optimum storage of consignments and negotiations of competitive freight rates, we can show you real savings on logistics costs.
UNCOMMITTED PROJECT FREIGHT FORWARDER
Hacklin Hamiko acts as dedicated and uncommitted project freight forwarder which secures Client’s interests in the supply chain. The company intends to find the best and, if needed, compensatory logistics solution for the Client within every stage of the project.
We would be glad to receive enquiries for shipments into Europe, Russia & the CIS as we have all needed infrastructural setup in place to support any size of project cargo delivered by all transport modes.
- Planning and comparison of different cargo transportation routes and means of transport
- Optimization of consignments and transportation time schedules
- Planning of appropriate size of transportation packages
- Consultations regarding terms of delivery
- Obtaining of transport licenses and permits
- Export and import documentation services, translation services
- Definition of HS/TNVED codes
- Obtaining of preliminary and classification decisions
- Importation of equipment and machineries as a part of the charter capital contribution
- Estimation of import duties and taxes
- Obtaining of certificates and licensees
- Selection of customs clearance point
- Import customs clearance
- Arrangement of registration of foreign trade parties
- Checking of import trade contract